Something I'm Thankful for


I was hanging with friends one year next I moved away you don't realize how thankful you are until you lose it.


1 I'm thankful for the 80's no matter the emotion it always seems to make you feel better and make life seem great


2 I'm thankful for rappers who are personal to their songs that you can relate and don't make you feel like your the only person going through something in your life. Ex Witt Lowery and Joyner Lucas

3 I'm thankful for two hardworking parents that work as hard as they can to get me and my siblings everything we want over there themselves.

4 I'm thankful for a loving grandma who cares about my grades and mental health. She likes that I play video games instead of doing drugs. No matter how annoying she can be I love her.

5 I'm thankful for certain friends who you can tell them anything and no matter how bad you mess up there still there for you.

6 I'm thankful for my new house because it took so long to get over 14 years to get.

7 I'm thankful for every bad experience that happened to me because it prepares me for another situation.

8 I'm thankful for video games because it takes your mind of things that go on in your life and eases you out.

9 I'm thankful for history because even though somethings that happen are aweful we still learn from the errors of others and try to not repeat history

10 I'm thankful for anyone who doubted me because that encouraging me to prove that they were wrong

Comments

  1. I'm thankful for you, Shane. And that there's a rapper named after me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts

One Liner