Gifts





Gift 1
Astro A40
How this would bring me happiness is too cheese the opponent because Ill be able to hear him across the map and have better mic quality to speak to people.

Gift 2
Splatter Main Bmx
How this would bring me happiness is every since I watched Harry Main 3 years ago and saw the bike I knew I had to have It.

Gift 3
A monitor
How this would bring me happiness Is I can stay in my room and my brother and sister could leave me alone and I could lock the door.

Gift 4
Supra Decade X
How this would bring me happiness Is it has an 80's style it looks bleached and I love the 80's over any other decade.

Gift 5
A new longboard
How this would bring me happiness is I had my old board for at lest 3 years and its getting a bit rusty so it would be nice to get a new one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something I'm Thankful for

One Liner